How does it work?
Make sure you read the level descriptions and rules/need-to-knows. Then go ahead and sign up! You should receive an e-mail with your registration info within 24 hours. If you don’t receive an e-mail, please contact us.
Wait for confirmation
Your registration need to be processed before we can confirm that we can offer you a spot. Once we’ve processed your registration you will know if a spot is available, or if you’ve been placed on the waiting list. When a spot is confirmed, you will receive a new e-mail. Follow the link in the e-mail to complete the payment. Your spot is not secure before you’ve completed your payment.
Make your payment
You have 7 days to complete your payment, or your booking will be subject to cancellation. Follow the link in your confirmation e-mail. After paying, you should receive a final e-mail confirming the payment.
See you in February!
Signing up with a partner
A lead and follow may sign up as a couple. You both need to sign up the same day, and for the same level and pass type. You can not sign up with someone who’s already registered. Both of you need to write your partner’s name in the “partner”-field.
There are several reasons why your registration may initially be put on a waiting list, so don’t panic:
- The lead/follow balance may be a bit off, and we need to wait for more registrations to be able to let you in
- You signed up with a partner, and he/she hasn’t registered yet
- The level may be full
Selling your pass
We have a no-refund policy, but you are allowed to sell (or give away) your pass, under few conditions:
- The new participant can not change role or level
- When selling your pass, you need to let us know to avoid confusion and trouble at the registration desk
- The absolute last date for changing the owner of a pass is February 17th. We will not accept changes done after this date