How does it work?
Make sure you read the level descriptions and rules/need-to-knows. Then go ahead and sign up! You should receive an e-mail with your registration info within 24 hours. If you don’t receive an e-mail, please contact us.
Wait for confirmation
Your registration need to be processed before we can confirm that we can offer you a spot. Once we’ve processed your registration you will know if a spot is available, or if you’ve been placed on the waiting list. When a spot is confirmed, you will receive a new e-mail. Follow the link in the e-mail to complete the payment. Your spot is not secure before you’ve completed your payment.
Make your payment
You have 7 days to complete your payment, or your booking will be subject to cancellation. Follow the link in your confirmation e-mail. After paying, you should receive a final e-mail confirming the payment.
See you in February!
Signing up with a partner
A lead and follow may sign up as a couple. You both need to sign up for the same level and pass type. A person on the waiting list can not have someone already registered be their partner, they need to find a new person to register with their name in the partner field.
There are several reasons why your registration may initially be put on a waiting list, so don’t panic:
- The lead/follow balance may be a bit off, and we need to wait for more registrations to be able to let you in
- You signed up with a partner, and he/she hasn’t registered yet
- The level may be full
Selling your pass
We have a no-refund policy, but you are allowed to sell (or give away) your pass, under few conditions:
- The new participant can not change role or level
- When selling your pass, you need to let us know to avoid confusion and trouble at the registration desk
- The absolute last date for changing the owner of a pass is February 17th. We will not accept changes done after this date